Landry

Rust Spoofer Review

Landry

This is my honest review on the HWID Spoofer from EvilCheats.

Ease of Use - 10/10

The spoofer is extremely easy to use and so if I have had any issues they were resolved quickly and efficiently.

Spoofing Abilities - 10/10

So far, I have tried probably 4-5 HWID spoofers since I got HWID banned on Rust about 6 months ago. A lot of them worked but they didn't work for very long, they would just extend your ban time by a couple of hours or sometimes days if lucky. I bought this spoofer, and played without a VPN (Im IP banned), I lost that account and kind of got scared that the spoofer wasn't going to work and just extend my time by a bit like the others. I contacted ACUS and he told me I was IP banned, and I kinda forgot that I was. Anyways, I got a VPN and since then I haven't been banned while using the spoofer as well as a VPN, all my fault I got banned. To sum it all up, this is the best HWID spoofer I have ever used.

Support - 10/10

The support on EvilCheats is absolutely amazing, they always know exactly what went wrong and why, when I forgot I was IP banned ACUS told me that we (me and a friend) hadn't been on a VPN. We quickly bought subs to a VPN and now we are perfectly fine without bans, all you have to do is read the guide and do everything correctly. Although my friend doesn't I use every option on the spoofer, I would recommend this just incase you have anything left for EAC to discover on your system.

Overall Rating - 10/10

So far, this spoofer has caused me no issues and I haven't had any extended waits for support. I absolutely love this cheat provider and will be renewing my sub every month for as long as I can.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

cloudstore

yeah man nice review i also forgot my vpn was off got banned because of it :(

now got vpn and plying like a boss 😁

thegodsta

spoofer works great for me too, never been banned when i use it

ACUS

Thanks for the nice review, do not forget to rate the cheat through our client to get an extra of 3 days.

• Like 2