blond

Long time no Rust

Question

blond

Ive been banned on rust since alpha and everytime I try to play legit I am banned. Back from the dead and its time to test the spoofer and hacks if anyone wants to lend some advice 

Thefrostorm

Just so you know, standalone spoofer is no longer supported. You'd have to buy the cheat and use it to have your HWID spoofed. Also you have 53TF, you need 100TF for rust. Rust is probably going to be released pretty soon, no specific ETA, but few days or bit more or less. To get TF, you need to buy cheats and use them, only available one if BF1 atm as BFV needs updating. Also, make sure to check discord if you wanna be kept updated.

blond

Yea I’m currently using the BF1 hack but there might be some things I’m doing wrong with it as little thing such as the aimbot aren’t working 

elzippy
20 hours ago, blond said:

Yea I’m currently using the BF1 hack but there might be some things I’m doing wrong with it as little thing such as the aimbot aren’t working 

Very few cheat providers have Aimbot enabled on their BFV and BF1 cheat because of some anti-cheat update.

elzippy
14 hours ago, Hobbes said:

I'm blacklisted from EAC lol

If you got banned multiple times it normal to get HWID banned?

Hobbes

Blacklist is when they fully HWID ban u lol, u need a spoofer to get rid of it. If you keep getting banned, they will blacklist you :/. You get un-HWID banned in a year, I know from experience

elzippy
1 minute ago, Hobbes said:

Blacklist is when they fully HWID ban u lol, u need a spoofer to get rid of it. If you keep getting banned, they will blacklist you :/. You get un-HWID banned in a year, I know from experience

Isn't that pretty much what I said though?

Hobbes

Oh yeah lol I forgot to answer the question sorry man, yes it is normal 

elzippy
13 hours ago, Hobbes said:

Oh yeah lol I forgot to answer the question sorry man, yes it is normal 

Oh okay haha 😄