hoede2k

Rust Pro - Honest Review

Introduction

Im playing Rust for a very long time now. Before i started to use Hacks i played over 3000 hours legit (mixed solo and medium Group size). After this time it gets boring and the use of Hacks are just too funny now :) So i used Hacks from over 8 different Cheat provides including private cheats (they are all unusable and or detected) so im sure i can make a meaningful review of this Rust Hack.

So i tested the Rust Pro Hack from Invictus-Load for a few days now and tested all nececary features. Not only the Hack is importand also the Loader, the Support, the platform and more. So lets start.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The System / pricing

Pro

• Approval system controlled by the Staff
  • Clear GTC
  • Slot system for the Hack (weekly and monthly limited slots)
  • Donator feature
  • 2-Fact for the Hack
  • Automatic re-buy for your slot

Cons

• Pricing difference for weekly / monthly slots maybe a bit too big (weekly cheaper or monthly more expensive)

Rating

• 9 / 10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Community page

Im impressed of the community so far of the friendly people and instantly answering staff members.

Pro

• Shoutbox
  • Good and clear Forum
  • Ticketing system
  • Status page
  • Leaderboard to keep the users active
  • Design and Layout
  • Discord Group

Cons

• Instructions (how to get approved, Loader installation etc.) not clear for new members

Rating

• 9.1 / 10

The Loader

So it continues with its straight and its uncompromising layout, functionality and professionality.

Pro

• Easy to Install
  • Fully automated Pre-inkection
  • Approval System
  • Self repair feature
  • Checks for Windows Updates
  • Self Updating
  • Automatic Start of the Game
  • Help Tab for FAQ and link to page
  • Ticketsystem implemented

Cons

• Loader closes sometimes for no reason (game also closes)

Rating

• 9.5 / 10

The Hack

I split the rating below in different areas so i can rate every feature separately. But the overal Pro and Contra is valid for the entire Hack.

Pro

• Fully customizable ESP (Color, visuals, distance and more)
  • Smooth aimbot with customizable Hit area and VERY good bullet prediction and bulletdrop correction
  • Very nice features for weapons (fast fire, no recoil etc.)
  • Fully customizable speed bar for most features (Fast gather, speedhack and more)
  • Fast gather and Speedhack :)
  • Spiderman Hack!
  • Customizable key binding
  • Always Day Hack
  • Admin rights Hack
  • Radar and more visual Features
  • The ingame GUI is clear and easy to manage
  • Ingame GUI sub-guis can be displayed without the main GUI active (for example the loot GUI)
  • Settings are safed

Cons

• Font for ESP is too small on larger resolutions (4K)
  • ESP freezes some times
  • Settings for aimbot not safed correctly
  • No Friendlist for Aimbot
  • Dead players not displayed correctly in ESP

Rating

• ESP
    7.1 / 10

• Aimbot
    8.5 / 10

• Weapon features
    9.2 / 10

• Fast gather, speedhack
    10 / 10

• Always Day, Admin rights
    10 / 10

• Overall
    9.1 / 10

Conclusion

So there are not much words to say here. This is by far the most advanced, professional and best Hack i have ever used! This is how its gonna be!
Im looking forward to enjoy this service for many more hours :D

At this point also thanks alot for this and keep up the quality!

Regards

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 10

About you having commented about not having much information regarding the application process, I made a video showing how to request the approval

9 hours ago, hoede2k said:

Introduction

Im playing Rust for a very long time now. Before i started to use Hacks i played over 3000 hours legit (mixed solo and medium Group size). After this time it gets boring and the use of Hacks are just too funny now :) So i used Hacks from over 8 different Cheat provides including private cheats (they are all unusable and or detected) so im sure i can make a meaningful review of this Rust Hack.

So i tested the Rust Pro Hack from Invictus-Load for a few days now and tested all nececary features. Not only the Hack is importand also the Loader, the Support, the platform and more. So lets start.

The System / pricing

Pro

• Approval system controlled by the Staff
  • Clear GTC
  • Slot system for the Hack (weekly and monthly limited slots)
  • Donator feature
  • 2-Fact for the Hack
  • Automatic re-buy for your slot

Cons

• Pricing difference for weekly / monthly slots maybe a bit too big (weekly cheaper or monthly more expensive)

Rating

• 9 / 10

The Community page

Im impressed of the community so far of the friendly people and instantly answering staff members.

Pro

• Shoutbox
  • Good and clear Forum
  • Ticketing system
  • Status page
  • Leaderboard to keep the users active
  • Design and Layout
  • Discord Group

Cons

• Instructions (how to get approved, Loader installation etc.) not clear for new members

Rating

• 9.1 / 10

The Loader

So it continues with its straight and its uncompromising layout, functionality and professionality.

Pro

• Easy to Install
  • Fully automated Pre-inkection
  • Approval System
  • Self repair feature
  • Checks for Windows Updates
  • Self Updating
  • Automatic Start of the Game
  • Help Tab for FAQ and link to page
  • Ticketsystem implemented

Cons

• Loader closes sometimes for no reason (game also closes)

Rating

• 9.5 / 10

The Hack

I split the rating below in different areas so i can rate every feature separately. But the overal Pro and Contra is valid for the entire Hack.

Pro

• Fully customizable ESP (Color, visuals, distance and more)
  • Smooth aimbot with customizable Hit area and VERY good bullet prediction and bulletdrop correction
  • Very nice features for weapons (fast fire, no recoil etc.)
  • Fully customizable speed bar for most features (Fast gather, speedhack and more)
  • Fast gather and Speedhack :)
  • Spiderman Hack!
  • Customizable key binding
  • Always Day Hack
  • Admin rights Hack
  • Radar and more visual Features
  • The ingame GUI is clear and easy to manage
  • Ingame GUI sub-guis can be displayed without the main GUI active (for example the loot GUI)
  • Settings are safed

Cons

• Font for ESP is too small on larger resolutions (4K)
  • ESP freezes some times
  • Settings for aimbot not safed correctly
  • No Friendlist for Aimbot
  • Dead players not displayed correctly in ESP

Rating

• ESP
    7.1 / 10

• Aimbot
    8.5 / 10

• Weapon features
    9.2 / 10

• Fast gather, speedhack
    10 / 10

• Always Day, Admin rights
    10 / 10

• Overall
    9.1 / 10

Conclusion

So there are not much words to say here. This is by far the most advanced, professional and best Hack i have ever used! This is how its gonna be!
Im looking forward to enjoy this service for many more hours :D

At this point also thanks alot for this and keep up the quality!

Regards

Very Precise eh :P:D